The campsite team are attentive to your comfort and well-being and will be on hand all through your stay. To make your holiday in Baie de Somme a truly relaxing and restful experience, you will find a large number of useful and practical services on site. A bar, launderette, bike rentals, grocery store, take-away food, a small supermarket and even OPTICAL FIBRE wifi... Everything you need is on the campsite or less than 500 metres away!
The reception is open from 9 a.m. to noon and from 2 to 6 p.m. out of season and from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. in July and August. You will always be greeted with a smile and some great tips for your visits in Baie de Somme as well as sightseeing brochures and leaflets.
Facilities for campers and residents
- A launderette with a washing machine and dryer (tokens on sale from reception).
- The bar is open all through the season.
- Optical fibre wifi is available on all campsite pitches and mobile homes (extra charge).
- Mail is delivered to the dedicated lockers from 2 p.m., and there is a post-box on the campsite.
- There is a small supermarket 500m to the left as you leave the campsite.
- Bread and pastries (to be ordered before 6 p.m. the day before), ice creams, sweets
- Small grocery store with basic products
In July and August :
- Chip stand with take-away dishes
- Food trucks (roast meats, pizzas, etc.)
Accessories for sale
- Swimming armbands: €7
- Swimming goggles: €7
- Swim shorts: €10
- Tennis ball: €2.00
- Table-tennis ball: €1
- Tennis racket / table-tennis bat for rent: €2 an hour
- Washing-machine token (5kg): €4
- Washing-machine token (17kg): €8
- Tumble-dryer token (5 kg): €4
- Tumble-dryer token (17 kg): €8
- Washing powder: €1.50
- Disposable sheet kit: €7 per person
- FIBRE wifi ticket: €2 a day (degressive rate according to number of days)
- Camper van “Flot Bleu” service token: €3.50
- 13 kg butane/propane gas: €36